Saturday December 10, 2016 10am – 3pm
Desert Marigold School; 6210 S. 28th Street Phoenix, AZ 85042.
Admission is free.
Join us for a magical day sure to enchant children and adults alike. The Desert Marigold Winter Faire is a magical winter wonderland where medieval knight’s joust, minstrels stroll, and a gingerbread house is the gateway to craft making, feasting and holiday shopping. It is a day of merriment.
Discover the Magic of the Winter Faire
- The Realm – Enter a medieval world where you will witness knights jousting, and where you can decorate a handmade sword, try your hand at jousting and archery!
- The Angel Room – A magical place where only children are allowed to shop. Each child is guided by an angel to choose handmade gifts that the child can give for the holidays or keep for themselves.
- The Raffle – A treasure trove of unique items, gifts, and gift certificates donated by Waldorf families and members of the surrounding community.
- Arts & Crafts – Crafting tables delight children and parents alike as they create handcrafted treasures to keep or to give as gifts. Crafts might include Fairy Houses, Ornaments, Candle Dipping, and Cookie Decorating. There is also face painting, henna design, and hair braiding!
- Games – Archery, fishing for treasure, jousting, and more.
- The Hog and Gnome Cafe – Faire goers can feast on delicious, healthy food throughout the day. Vegan and gluten-free option available.
- Enchanted Tea Garden & Bake Shoppe – Our Bake Shoppe & the Tea Garden features delicious home-baked and bakery quality treats, as well as warm drinks and is one of the most popular areas of the Faire. Enjoy special one-on-one time with your youngster.
- Entertainment – Throughout the campus, various performers delight visitors with their musical and performing talents. Don’t miss the puppet shows!
Come visit the Waldorf Curriculum Room to learn more about Desert Marigold School. www.arizonawaldorf.org